Skip to content
Tour and Travel
Events – Private
Events – Private
Events – Private
Choose your event
New York police foundation
Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
Max. file size: 32 MB.
Negative Covid Test or Proof of Vaccination
For All Events:
• All guests must undergo a health screening immediately prior to, or upon arrival to, the Event. Guests who do not pass the health screening will not be permitted to attend the Event.
• To assist with contact tracing, all guests must provide their name, date of birth, address, email address and phone number.
• All guests must wear a face covering at all times, except when seated at their assigned table to eat or drink. Guests may also remove their face covering when presenting/speaking; provided they maintain 12 feet of distance or are otherwise separated by an appropriate physical barrier from other attendees.
• All guests will be assigned to a table or area for the duration of the Event. Please do not change seats/tables with other guests.
• All guests must be seated at their assigned table while eating or drinking.
• Guests may only dance with individuals who are seated at their assigned table or area in the group’s designated area. Please remember to wear your face covering while dancing.
• Please practice social distancing throughout the Event, other than with other guests at your assigned table or area.
• Unless you are attending a standing reception, please only stand when necessary. Face coverings must always be worn when standing, including during a standing reception.
For Events Over the NYS Social Gathering Limit (Currently 100 Guests Indoors, 500 Guests Outdoors)
• All guests over the age of 2 will be required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test result prior to, or immediately upon, arrival to the Event.
- For a PCR test or other NAATs, the test specimen must have been collected within 72 hours of the Event start time.
- For an antigen (i.e., “rapid”) test, the test specimen must have been collected within 6 hours of the Event start time.
- Alternatively, a guest may show proof that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination series (i.e., received the second dose of the two-shot COVID-19 vaccine or a shot of a one-dose vaccine) at least 14 days prior to the date of the Event.
Notice of Collection of COVID-19 Health Information
To comply with legal requirements and ensure a safe environment for attendees at our events, Ark Restaurants must collect certain health information from you pertaining to COVID-19 in order for you to attend an event held at one of our restaurants.
Such information may include, but is not limited to, proof of a negative COVID-19 test, proof of your vaccination status, and proof of whether you tested positive for COVID-19 and recovered in the past 3 months. You will also be required to pass a health screening for COVID-19 prior to entry into the event. Please note that if you do not provide the requested information or do not pass the health screening, you will be denied admission to the event.
Ark Restaurants collects the above COVID-19-related information temporarily and only for the above purposes. We maintain all such information in a secure and confidential manner, and will not share such information with any third parties, unless required to do so by law or other government requirement. We will maintain such information at least through the conclusion of the event, and may maintain this information for a reasonable time after the conclusion of the event in order to comply with any legal requirements. After such time, we will destroy/delete such information.
Book a Private Event
RECEIVE EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
50 minus 16?
Page load link
Order Gift Certificate
$25 Gift certificates
$50 Gift certificates
$100 Gift certificates