For well over a century, Durgin-Park has catered to the hearty appetites of straw-hatted, white-aproned, market men and local characters. Take part in Boston history as you step into one of the oldest continuously running establishments in the country.
Choose from a wide selection of comfort food and classic New England fare such as the Clam Chowder or the signature Prime Rib Steak.
Visit the Hideout, a beer garden at Faneuil Hall, for a beer with your pals or the main dining room for a hearty meal with the family.
At Durgin-Park, we serve history.
· All our steaks, chops, and hamburgers are charcoal broiled on our open grill in the dining room.
· All our seafood is received fresh daily.
· We use only fresh lobster at all times.
· All our fried foods are cooked in pure vegetable shortening. 100% cholesterol free.
· We use only Prime and Choice Beef.
· Daily, we grind our own sirloin for hamburgers and ground sirloin steaks.
· Our Boston Baked Beans are baked the old-fashioned way in stone crocks in our own bakeshop on the premises.
· Our desserts and corn bread are baked fresh in our own bakery on the premises.
· We use only fresh strawberries on our strawberry shortcake and strawberry sundaes.
Durgin-Park is owned and operated by ARK Restaurant Corp, a New York based restaurant group.